Sunday 16 March 2014

Dark Age Village


I have now finished the rest of the buildings for the dark age village. They are made in the same style as the barn I posted earlier. There are one large house and two smaller – although to be honest, the smallest one is really more of a shed than a house.

Some more pictures of the buildings below with some saxons for scale.


All the roofs are of course removable.


Where's the loot?!


Well, I said the village is finished but I think it needs a little something extra ...  Stay tuned for next week!

11 comments:

  1. Great additions. I look forward to the "something extra"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking lot Jonas. Weathering details and basing is really well done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool buildings Jonas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greate work Jonas !

    Looking forward to the furniture and the loot:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! No furnitures I'm afraid, but there will of course be some loot to nick.

      Delete
  6. Good progress on the village. I like how the interiors are playable.

    ReplyDelete